General Notes on Taking the Test
- Once you apply, we cannot change the date of exam, change the examinee or refund your fee.
- You are allowed to enter the test center once you have completed the registration form.
Also, You can’t take the exam without a form of ID.
【Listed ID which you need】(it must be a valid photo ID that is issued in Bangladesh.
National ID Card(NID/Student ID/Passport/ Driver’s license
*You must take the exam with one of the IDs listed above. Also, we do not refund you even if you can’t take exam caused by any reasons.
*Please bring an original ID, not copy one.
- Please make sure to turn off alarms and all other settings of such devices and turn off cellular phones and other electronic devices (e.g. audio player, PC, video game console, electronic dictionary, electronic organizer) in the test room.
- Smoking should be done at the designated smoking areas. (Some parts of the building in location are non-smoking, so please follow the instructions of the proctor at the testing location)
- No food or drinks allowed in the test room.
- Please make sure to bring wristwatch as there is no clock in the room during test administration.
- The following actions are prohibited at the test centers:
- If you fail to follow the directions below, engage in any of the prohibited acts, your answers will not be scored and you will be disqualified from taking the JPT Test for a certain period of time.
- All acts that can be considered photography, video recording, audio recording,and copying
- Writing outside of the designated space on answer sheets or on a test book or other materials
- Removing a test book and/or answer sheets from the test room by any means and/or disclosure of test question contents
- Reproduction of test question content by any means in whole or in part (not limited to Japanese) in a state available for browsing or listening by the general public via Internet, TV, radio, e-mail, documents, lectures or any other possible means
- Acts of taking the test with help from others
- Taking the test in place of a registered test taker
- Offering or receiving assistance during the test
- Taking the test fraudulently and any other acts that are considered dishonest
- Acts of taking the test over the designated testing time
- Looking through test content before the test start time or answering questions after the test finishes
- Acts of sabotage (acts of violence, damage to property…etc.)
Responses to violations
- If you engage in any of the prohibited acts as above, or if any question arises about the validity of your answers, the following measures may be result:
- Warning from proctor dismissal from the test site during the test
- Check of belongings
- Your answers will not be scored
- Disqualification from taking test
- Cancellation of test scores
- Proctors may walk around the test room to maintain an appropriate test environment and to check if any prohibited acts occur.
Cancellation or Discontinuation of Test
We may cancel or discontinue the test if events outside are out of our control (e.g., natural disasters, strike, an outbreak of infectious disease) cause difficulty in securing the test centers, blackouts or other circumstances, such as disorder related to transportation, communication, or distribution. If the exam is not carried out, we will carry forward to the next public test. Candidates who do not wish to take a take-over examination can request a full refund of the exam fee. We assume no responsibility for any inconvenience, cost (except test fee) and other personal losses incurred by test takers due to cancellation or postponement of test admin.